Thursday 7 April 2016

how to get a summer body...

on my blog I don't want to just do reviews as I want this blog to be for everyone not just for beauty lovers.

So to get a flat stomach you need to...
•control your portions
•eat less fatty and oily foods
•excersise (sit ups or burpies)

To get better legs and bum...
•do squats or lunges 
•control your portions
•eat unprocessed foods
•eat whole meal bread, pasta and rice etc.

How to get a slimmer face...
•eat less sugary and fatty foods
•do face excersises, it sounds stupid but I have started to do some and I have seen a small difference

Some more tips to help you eat less are to chew your mouthful of food at least 20 times as this tricks your brain into thinking that you have eaten more than you actually have done

Hope you enjoyed this blog post xx

Instagram- @prettylittlesecret 

No comments:

Post a Comment