Thursday 7 April 2016

March favourites💗


hi guys! I am really excited to post this as it is a March favourites collab with @floralbeautyguru 💗 this is going to be a very very long caption so prepare yourself😂 my first favourite is the maybelline fit me foundation in the shade 115😍it is high coverage and leaves me with a dewy look, this has been my go to foundation of this month❤️it doesn't cling to my dry skin and it smells ok too😻my second favourite is the body shop body mist in satsuma🍊it smells amazing and it sticks to your clothes so you smell of it for ages!💫I got it for christmas 2014 and i have used it loads and it still has  1/4 of the bottle left which is amazing!🌺next favourite is the maybelline great lash, I have been using this mascara so much that I have went through two and a half tubes of them in two months😁i get the brownish black so it looks a little more natural, you can make your eyelashes more volumised depending on how much you put on and that is why I love this mascara😘❣it is also very affordable in the drugstore. Another favourite is my mac lipstick in the shade 'twig'👅it is the most gorgeous purpley browny pink😂I cant describe colours but you can easily look it up🌸it is a satin finish so it does dry out my lips if I don't use lip balm underneath it but I also use my victoria secret sparkle on top which is also a favourite👼🏼it is just a clear lip gloss which adds a little shimmer and shine😉my friend @blondeblogger18 gave it to me along with a mango gloss from there aswell🎉my next fav is my Mac eyeshadow in 'expensive pink' as it is so pigmented and lasts all day on my eye💖it is a pink with a gold shimmer running through it👋🏼if you know what the sleek rose gold blush looks like it is similar to that but more of a baby pink💞benefits that gal brightening face primer is such a good product as it keeps my makeup on and it makes my foundation look so nice its unreal... I got the full size but i have lost it after 2 uses😭😭the next favourite is my collection lasting perfection concealer, this is only £4.19 so in my opinion it is a bargain!😇it is super high coverage and it brightens you under eye areas up💘it isnt drying at all which I love as I can get really dry skin as my skin is really sensitive😩the liz earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser is such a good skin care item, it was £15.50 for 100ml and two muslin cloths😏I thought this is a gold price as it has made my skin so soft and has reduced the amount of blackheads that i get💖so it is a great product and it also smells amazing🎉the last product is the garnier ultimate blends shampoo💁🏻this is a full bottle as my one in the shower is running low😩but it smells so clean as it is honey and my hair is always so soft and so healthy when I use it👸🏽i love the garnier collection as they all smell so good and they all do what they say on the bottle🙆🏼thank you so much for reading this if you did💖💖

2 comments:

  1. Great post, the Collection lasting perfect is so amazing for such a small price tag and that Mac eye shadow looks beautiful! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you grace, i know it is such good quality for the price and you should try the mac eyeshadow out because it is great quality and you get a decent amount in the container xo

      Delete