Tuesday 31 May 2016

My morning routine

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted on my blog in a while but I have been super busy with exams and just life in general. Anyway this is my everyday morning routine... Some things in this blog would be different on a weekend because I will straighten and maybe curl my hair and use more makeup.

I wake up to my alarm which is a 5sos song! Then i just lay in bed for 5-10 mins on my phone and just relaxing and then i will get up and have a shower and i might wash my hair or i might not!

When i get out i use my roll on deodrant and i get dressed into my school uniform or my outfit of the day, then i will spray myself with my scent that I have been loving that week.

If i have time i will put make up on but if not i will just put moisteriser on and some mascara.

I also will do my hair in a braid, bun or pony.

For breakfast, if i have time, i will make a healthy smoothie and when I have finished that I will go upstairs and brush my teeth and use mouthwash and then I  am done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment