Wednesday 1 June 2016

review on the Liz Earle cleanse and polish

I am trying to post more often so I am pre writing a few blog posts, I hope you enjoy them and if there are any specific things you want me to write about then just let me know.

I bought the Liz Earle cleanse and polish starter kit for £15.50 just before the start of March, The starter kit comes with a 100ml cleanse and polish product, two of the muslin cloths and it also comes with a small piece of card with some instructions on it and that all comes in a little travel bag.
Almost every night I use this to take my makeup off or just to clean my face after a hard day at school. I put one pump on my hands if I have makeup on or half a pump if I was wearing no makeup that day and rub it on my face in circular motions. This just gets rid of all the makeup, dirt and bacteria off your face without being too harsh on your skin.
I let it soak into my skin for 1 minute and then I soak my muslin cloth in warm water and ring it out so it is damp. I then rub the cleanse and polish off gently with that and then I wash my muslin cloth with cold water, and I rinse my face with cold water to open up my pores and to get off any produt that I missed.
The muslin cloths last for 2-4 months and I wash mine every week. They dry easily and don't tear unless you do it on purpose in my opinion.
I would seriously recommend this product to people with any skin type because I have unbelievably sensitive skin that is dry on the nose and under eyes but oily on my forehead and eyelids and this hasn't broke me out or caused an allergic reaction. It has also helped with my redness on both my cheeks.
You can get it in many sizes and sets and you can also buy the muslin cloths separately for £4.50 for two.
Product... http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise/cleanse-and-polish-hot-cloth-cleanser.html

my instagram...  https://www.instagram.com/prettylittlesecret_3/

thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice week xo

No comments:

Post a Comment