Saturday 4 June 2016

Sephora wish list...

as some of you may know I am going away to Mexico this summer for two weeks and I have saved £110 just for sephora and my birthday is in 4 days so I will have all the money from that as well. The only reason for getting so much is because the exchange rate is really good and there is no sephora in the UK which sucks. the links of all the products will be listed below but I wont put photos because you can just click the link and see what it looks like...

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit in Gleam - $40

http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/glow-kit.html

I really want this product as there has been a huge hype over it all over the internet and on all the videos and reviews of it it looks absolutely insane! Everyone thinks it is too expensive but in my opinion you are getting 4 good sized and amazing quality highlighters in stunning packaging for $10 each.

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow - $18

http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/dipbrow-pomade-waterproof-color-brow-sculp.html

I have always wanted to try this product out because I have recently been loving doing my eyebrows and I want to try something new. This is apparently hard to control but I think I would be able to do it with practise. I would use an angled brush and dip it in a fill my brows in and pray that they end up looking good haha. I think it is an okay price for a high end product were one 'dip' goes a long way.

3. Urban Decay all nighter setting spray - $30

http://www.sephora.com/all-nighter-long-lasting-makeup-setting-spray-P263504?keyword=URBAN%20DECAY%20All%20Nighter%20Long-Lasting%20Makeup%20Setting%20Spray%20P263504&skuId=1458173&_requestid=225049

(sorry for the really long link omg) when I went to Paris I nearly bought this but I got the too faced better than sex mascara instead. My friend bought it though and I used hers and I love it because its like glue for your make up. When I go into town the first place I go is to a urban decay counter and spray it on my face because I love it that much oh my god how bad is that. I think it is £22 in UK but once again the exchange rate is better I hope.

4. too faced hangover replenishing face primer - $32

http://www.sephora.com/hangover-replenishing-face-primer-P387589?skuId=1626043&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p387589

I have wanted this for forever and a day! When I went to paris this was on the top of my wishlist but they had none in stock and I was so upset. But there are so many good reviews about this product that I cant not buy it. It just looks amazing because the packaging is gorgeous and the product will make me look dewy and healthy even though I am always tired and I am not healthy because all I eat is ice cream

5. sephora lip gloss - $14

http://www.sephora.com/ultra-shine-lip-gloss-P397032?skuId=1255108&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p397032

I wanted something from sephora's own brand because we cant get it in the UK so I just thought a lip gloss is always nice to have just to throw in your handbag or little clutch bag on a night out just to top up through the day/night. Also a lip gloss wont break me out so I know that it wouldn't be a waste of my well earned money.

6. sephora face masks - $6

http://www.sephora.com/face-mask-P407006?skuId=1764943&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p407006

I want these in all the scents and colours because they look fab! I also want the eye masks and maybe the lip masks because you only get one face and you all need to look after it and I think masks are the best way to keep your skin hydrated and soft. They are also inexpensive and you cant go wrong with a relaxing face mask after a hard day at school or at work.

7. Benefit stay don't stray eye and concealer primer - $26

http://www.sephora.com/stay-don-t-stray-360-degree-stay-put-eyeshadow-primer-P253113?keyword=stay%20dont%20stray&skuId=1229384&_requestid=232670

I got a mini one of these in a set for Christmas and I love it so much! It keeps my eye shadow in place all day and it keeps my concealer on all day and reduces the amount of creasing on my under eyes and that is so helpful as my concealer always creases through out the day and it is the biggest pain!

That is all I want from Sephora and I might get some of these things in duty free if I can. I doubt that I will get all of these things but even if I just get 1 or 2 of these things I will be over the moon.

Thank you all so much for reading and make sure to follow my instagram @prettylittlesecret_3
( https://www.instagram.com/prettylittlesecret_3/ ) and leave a comment down below of where you are going in summer or where you want to go on holiday. Love you all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment