Sunday 12 June 2016

What I got for my birthday 2016

Sorry about the delay with this post but I have been sorting out my presents and photos(the photos aren't even that good ngl but I dont have time to redo them and I am ashamed of the quality) for the last couple of days! This isnt to brag its because a few people asked for it so I am going to do it... (also my birthday was on the 8th June if anyone was wondering)

My main present was a iphone 6 in space grey! I have needed a new phone as my last one is so slow and my contract ran out and I want a nicer phone tbh:)so far I am absolutely loving it! It is so gorgeous and fast! 
My mum and dad also got me the benefit skin care set which I have been hinting at for a couple of weeks and they got me it! I was so happy when I opened it because I just want to use them and buy the full sizes with my birthday money (thank you to anyone who got me money or a voucher btw)
They also got me 2 nail files and a barryM clear nail polish as I am trying so hard to grow my nails as I am getting shellac on them before my holidays in July.
I also got Selena Gomez tickets earlier on this year and 2 stunning pandora charms earlier on in the year aswell! My auntie and my cousin both got me a pandora voucher each and I spent that on a safety chain for my silver bracelet.

My brother then got me a black and rose gold ted baker make up bag which I was so surprised at! It is stunning and it will be perfect for my holiday! 
Freya( @blondeblogger18 on Instagram) got me the urban decay setting spray!!!!!! I was amazed when I opened it and she was so thoughtful in getting this for me, she also got me a lip 'jelly' and a few little candles and a pack of straws which I thought where cute:)

Then off my friend Abbie (@xhappyxvibesx on Instagram) got me a body spray, body lotion and a lipgloss from Victoria Secret and I am so happy because I cant get VS stuff in my nearest shopping centre so when she went to Las Vegas she got me them.

My friends millie got me a NYX lingerie liquid lipstick in the shade exotic and I absolutely love it because it is matte but doesn't dry the lips out, but when you eat and drink it goes so so so patchy but I just reapply and its all good! And then my friend chloe got me a bourjous liquid lipstick in the shade happy nude year and I have worn this a few times and the colour is amazing! It suits me and it feels so moussy and creamy on the lips, it isn't that long lasting but I don't mind that as I can just put it on again! She also got me the Lush gift set 'butterfly' and that omes with a body conditioner which is so nice and creamy and a bar of purple soap which I am saving for when my current body wash runs out to use!


I got a cute orange notebook of my auntie and uncle with money and sweets because i love stationery and they get me a paperchase notebook every year!

Then my close family friend gave me sweets money and they also made me a frame with my name in with my wallpaper in the back if it! They knew I wanted a frame like this and I was going to buy one but they remembered and made one for me which made it so special.
The same family friend also bought me the new edition of the ELLE magazine with the goof proof brow pencil by benefit in it and I didnt know they were getting me this so I was so surprised and I was going to buy it anyway so that saved me a few pounds hahaha!!

Then my friend Liv got me a soap and glory mini righteous butter and then a mini hairspray and a mini hair mask for my holidays which was so thoughtful.
Also thank you to anyone who got me a bar of chocolate, sweets, money, cards and birthday messages because honestly it means the world! 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post xo



1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a great birthday, I have been loving the new Benefit good proof pencil recently! I have also tagged you in my most recent award, I hope you don't mind!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete